We would love contributions to Cloud Inquisitor - this document will help you get started quickly.
Within this docs directory, you’ll find documentation on:
- Code should be accompanied by tests and documentation.
- Code should follow the existing style. We try to follow PEP8.
- Please write clear and useful commit messages. Here are three blog posts on how to do it right:
- We would prefer one branch per feature or fix; please keep branches small and on topic.
- Send a pull request to the
devbranch. See the GitHub pull request docs for further information.